Leslie Aiken's Sessions
Frequently Asked Questions
About the practice, benefits and what to expect
About our Online Meditation
What do I need to start practicing Sahaja online?
What steps are required to set up my Sahaja Online account and attend various sessions?
- Once you’re ready to start attending our online meditation sessions, the first step is to registeryour profile with Sahaja Online by providing a few bits of information about yourself.
- Once you’ve registered, you can check our Meditation Calendar page for Introductory programs and Ongoing meditation sessions. You’re welcome to attend multiple Introductory sessions if you feel you need them, although most people don’t need more than one Introductory program.
- If you begin to benefit from our meditation sessions and at some point would like to attend our Intermediate sessions with an Instructor, please visit our Contact page and submit your request to do so. Or drop a note to one of our coaches if you’re already interacting them.You’ll be asked some questions that help our instructors determine if you’re ready, and will be able to benefit from our Intermediate level sessions. You can typically expect a response within 2-3 days.
- Once you’re confirmed for our Intermediate sessions, you’ll receive email notifications along with a link and time to join these sessions. These sessions are not displayed on our Meditation Calendar page and are by email invitation only.
You may continue our Intermediate-level sessions for many months or even years. Upgrading to our Advanced Sessions can be handled in a few different ways…
- We may periodically send you intimation regarding potential In-Person Sahaja Online Contact Sessions in your area, provided there are other meditators within driving distance who are interested.
- If you really want to attend an Advanced Session soon, you can contact your instructor and we’ll try to route you to the closest upcoming session nearby, provided you can arrange your own travel. There are many possibilities for attending these sessions, including large Sahaja events or seminars for advanced practitioners.
How long are your online meditation sessions? What is the typical schedule of sessions?
What preparation or set up is required for attending your sessions?
What are the technical requirements (connectivity, devices etc..) for attending your online meditation session?
Can I share the online session joining information with friends or family so they can join even without registering on Sahaja Online?
Do you keep track of attendees in each session?
I’m facing technical issues. Who can help me?
I’m unable to join a session due to a limit on the number of attendees. What can I do?
Who we are and What we do
How is Sahaja different from other forms of meditation?
What is Sahaja meditation?
What is Sahaja Online?
Why is Sahaja meditation free?
What is the difference between live and D.I.Y. Sahaja meditation?
Can Sahaja conduct a live meditation program at my organization, work location or nearby venue?
About Sahaja meditation
What is Sahaja meditation?
Who’s behind the Sahaja organization?
How does Sahaja meditation differ from other forms of meditation?
What exactly happens during the practice of Sahaja meditation?
How long does it take before I begin to experience the benefits of Sahaja meditation?
Is it safe to practice Sahaja meditation?
Does Sahaja meditation interfere with other types of meditation or yoga practice or meditation?
Can Sahaja meditation help in curing any disorder?
Why is Sahaja offered free? Where’s the catch?
What challenges will I face? How difficult is it?
1. Establishing thoughtless awareness – You’ll find that thoughtless awareness is never consistent. It ranges from a few moments or seconds to a few minutes and is also intermittent and inconsistent. Some ways of tackling this problem are to humble down and surrender yourself to your own inner energy. Cooling your liver down with ice packs can also help stabilize your attention and enhance thoughtless awareness.
2. Establishing your vibratory awareness – Depending on the state of your energy centers, it may take a while for you to begin feeling vibrations. Regular foot soaking and daily meditation, along with clearing techniques explained on this website under the instructional videos can really help in establishing your vibrations sooner.
3. Regularizing your meditation schedule – Many people new to meditation struggle with this. We recommend that you set your alarm clock 15 minutes earlier each day and do your meditation the first thing in the morning. And make a conscious attempt to spend 15 minutes meditating before you go to bed. Once you do this every day for several weeks, you’ll eventually reach a point where not meditating doesn’t seem like the way to live your life, and meditation just becomes an integral part of your lifestyle.
This website features plenty of videos and information that can help you conquer these and other challenges.
What does the daily routine of a typical Sahaja practitioner look like?
About Sahaja Online
What is Sahaja Online?
Who’s behind Sahaja Online?
Can Sahaja conduct a meditation program at my organization, work location or nearby venue?
What information do you collect during the registration process and how do you use this information?
Can I delete my account with Sahaja Online?
Can I have a consultation offline or online with your instructors?
Are your instructors certified?
How can I maximize the benefits of Sahaja Online?
Is there a bait-and-switch strategy behind Sahaja online where you initially offering the benefits of this site for free, only to charge for them in the future? Are there any premium offerings that are only available to paid members?
How can I make donations to Sahaja Online?
Can I learn and practice Sahaja meditation on my own based on the information on your website and by not registering for your online sessions?
Can I teach Sahaja meditation to others?